Friday, March 13, 2009

Today the wall in my backyard was neatly stacked up as it was before it fell down early Monday morning. The area was all neat and tidy, a few trees has been replaced, and hay was spread around to make up for the grass the workers displaced. However, a plant pot of mine was gone from the porch. It was my favorite pot, but it was broken in two equally sized pieces. I had been waiting to find my Gorilla glue to do anything with it. After about a year and a half of not knowing where the Gorilla glue was (I was in no hurry for it), I finally found it last week. I looked outside this morning and was admiring the work of the wall people, and noticed the plant pot was gone. I had kept the broken pot inside a bigger plastic pot. The plastic pot had moved to the other side of the porch, and the broken one was just gone. What would someone want with a broken pot? A broken pot I had every intention of repairing? I don't get it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Argh!!! I'm glad to hear the wall was fixed but sorry about the pot! I wonder if an over-zealous worker threw it away while cleaning up the area. No idea. Major bummer! :(

On a positive note, thanks for directing me to your blog!! Looking forward to catching up on old entries!

Read Me said...

Thanks! You know, it's the whole principle of the thing about the pot. It had a purpose in my life, I had a plan, and now that's all gone.

Blog Archive