Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday

I saw the long-awaited local outdoor adventure film show, a weird reunion of a sort for me as I returned one year later for the same exact unusual night. One of the films made fun of the two comments I took from one of the films (the BASE jump movie) from the other outdoor adventure film show I watched two weeks ago. The film from two weeks ago was the peoples' choice favorite film; I didn't get to see the ending and I didn't stay for the whole show but I thought it was the best one. I guess the comments that stuck with me were also the same comments that stuck with the people who made fun of it. There were films about skiing, a trip to Patagonia, a music video (actually a photo montage) with a Joe Gatski song (in memory of him), a skateboarding movie, a fishing movie (no humor whatsoever involved, but some big fish), and that was about it.

No comments: