Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not Enough Drama In Our Lives

Meecutio, calling Franjessca: I'm going to see some stuff tonight. Wanna come?
Franjessca: No, I'm going to a party; otherwise I would come. I normally don't have anything going on.
Meecutio: Oh ... OK ... well, I can ask more people.
Franjessca: See you next week.
Meecutio: OK, bye bye.
(Meecutio and Franjessca hang up.)
Meecutio, calling Suchanderina: Hello, Suchanderina. How are you today? I'm going to see some stuff tonight. Wanna come?
(Leaves message and hangs up.)
Meecutio, calling Mellsopam: Hello, Mellso, I heard you were in town and thought you might want to do something.
Mellso: Yes, I am glad you called. I'm with my sister at the hospital. The doctors have just induced labor on her and she's about to give birth. I can't talk right now, but I'll call you back.
Meecutio: Oh, OK. Talk to you later, then. Enjoy baby time. Hee hee. Bye.
(Mellso and Meecutio hang up.)
Meecutio, calling Djeneba: Hello, Djeneba. I just thought I'd call and see how things are going. I hope you're doing well.
(Leaves message and hangs up.)
Meecutio, dejected, can't bear additional rejection so avoids calling other people she knows, watches a movie, eats popcorn, makes salad and whistles to the tune of "Uncle John's Band."

No comments: