Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just because we love talking about and hearing about what's going on with our health.

Today I was wide awake at 3 a.m.
The day before today I was wide awake at 3:30 a.m.
It's not like me.
I think I need to stop drinking my second cup of coffee.
Today was the third day in a row I had a crushing headache. I'm confident it had nothing to do with the coffee consumption. On the other hand, consuming the second cup was directly related to me hoping that it would help kill the debilitating, mind-numbing migraine.
Yesterday I read about neurologists; I read about migraine medications. All the remedies for migraines involve unwanted side effects. I had forgotten that I had been taking feverfew every day and that had been helping, I think. I started taking that again.

No comments:

Blog Archive