Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday

No real tragedies tangential to, or touching upon, my life have happened in a few days, so I feel giddy and carefree today. I exaggerate. But I do feel things are starting to get back to normal. Normal is great. I got a lot of sleep last night, and getting a lot of sleep in almost any given night means I have vivid dreams. Early this morning it so happened that my mind took me to a Halloween party, at which a convoluted but entertaining story unfolded that involved costumes, talking to people, having some sort of unusual adventure, and character development of people I have never met. In the subconscious mind of mine, a strange recurrence is spending quality time with the likable, gentle, intelligent, patient, funny and charming people I meet in my dreams.

No comments: