Saturday, January 2, 2010

Planet turns

Roads are icy. My head is full of sickness. It has been 20 degrees outside. Thanks to my dad, my car's tires do well on this ice. I'm remembering my wish lists that I've written about in the last year or so. In one way or another, I've obtained almost everything I wanted. It's great to go back and think, made possible by documentation, of how much I've accomplished. Our natures cause us to keep pushing forward and think about what we want to accomplish next, what we need and what we want. When it feels like we're stuck, we can see that life has been constantly moving forward, little by little. Sometimes we don't feel the earth moving under our feet.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

20 degrees means on the FAHRENHEIT scale... I take it? Because when it's 20 here people think it's high summer and change into their old PE kit. Very funky, us Brits...

Read Me said...

Yes, 20 degrees Fahrenheit! Thanks for reminding me to think outside of my box.