Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

I kept getting the Backyardigans confused with the Kardashians, as I had never before watched either one of them or had known anything about them other than that they were names of movies or shows, or cartoons. Tonight I watched the Kardashians' story on E! and figured out that they are a family that has a reality show on TV. I realized it consists of a huge, spoiled family, and now I know I will never watch the show. Now I just need to figure out who the Backyardigans are. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, though.
Last week I saw Role Models at the movie theater. I'm still waiting for the next decent comedy to come along. I like Paul Rudd, a lot, but he was the main character, and absolutely nothing he did in the movie was the slightest bit funny. It wasn't his fault. He just played a selfish, miserable guy who didn't care who his misery rubbed off on. I just want to see the same character he played in The 40-Year-Old Virgin, I guess.
Tonight, for the first time ever in my 35-year, almost 36-year life, I made my own spaghetti sauce without getting it from a jar. It was some of the best spaghetti sauce I ever made, or tasted! I figured that Prego couldn't be improved upon, so I never bothered. I also thought it would have to simmer for half a day. But I just threw a few things in the pan and I was amazed at my cooking talents.
Sometimes I feel bad about not having anything important to write about or talk about, like politics, and who the president is naming to his administration, and how we don't recycle enough.

2 comments:

The Film Geek said...

Happy soon-to-be-birthday. :)

Read Me said...

Thanks, F.G.! Not too early to start celebrating ...