Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dialogue Between Father and Daughter

Father: Women can have masculine features, you know.
Daughter (Thinking bitterly of all the times she received comments from people about how she looks so much like her father): Yeah, I suppose that's true. I suppose the same can be said for men having feminine features.
Father: In fact, if you stare long and hard at any pin-up girl long enough, you'll begin to see that she has masculine features, too.
Daughter (Smiling politely and looking away uncomfortably as image develops of father staring at pin-up girl until pin-up girl looks like a guy): Hm.

2 comments:

The Film Geek said...

Awesome!! LOL

I suppose I never stared long enough, although I sure tried.

Read Me said...

Alternate headline:

Fully Grown Adult Still Shocked and Disturbed When Parent is Human Just Like Everyone Else