Friday, April 10, 2009

Fill In the Blank

This is for my dream trailer friend.

I am
: laughing out loud right now at Stephen Colbert's "I am America (And So Can You!)"

I know: what time it is without looking at the clock.

I won: a cake in a cakewalk once. I predicted it would happen. I saw myself winning it before I won. I was eight.

I have: everything I need.

I hate: rude, cruel, mean people. But I try not to be judgmental.

I miss: my hometown on holidays and some special occasions.

I feel: better when I take a walk.

I smell: salsa. From a nearby empty bowl.

I crave: chocolate. Doesn't matter that it's Easter weekend or not.

I search: for the perfect, upholstered, tasteful chaise lounge for my living room.

I love: the iPod that belongs to my friend, and that I found in the trunk of my car (see first answer about Stephen Colbert).

I care: about being on time, even though I am usually running late.

I always: have been left-handed.

I believe: that there is good in everyone (even those people who are mean, cruel, and rude; they can't be that way all the time).

I sing: when the music is so loud that no one else can hear me.

I write: for my own amusement and for therapeutic value.

I lose: myself in thought way too much for other peoples' comfort.

I never: have experienced an earthquake, tornado or hurricane.

I am scared of: dogs, after recently suffering from a dog bite.

I need: more art, music, creativity and passion in my life.

1 comment:

user said...

Yay! Thank you! I loved reading this. You need donate button on your blog so we can help you obtain your very own ipod. :)